We’re passionate about making your visit to Tenby a memorable one. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing break or celebrating a special occasion we have a warm welcome waiting for you. Our beautiful Victorian Hotel is situated on the Esplanade in Tenby overlooking South Beach, with stunning views of the monastic Island of Caldey.
Giltar Hotel came under new ownership of Malcolm Brace and Patrick Jenkins in 2008 and we’ve been working hard refurbishing our beautiful hotel with the expert advice and help from our interior designer Linda Hunt of Meigan Design. Our programme of refurbishment continues but this will not affect the comfort of our guests.
What you need to know about us:
- We’re a short walk from the historic walled town of Tenby
- A stone throw away from Tenby’s South Beach with spectacular sea views
- Open 365 days of the year including Christmas Day
- Our people are passionate about customer service
- We serve the finest Pembrokeshire food and drink with a choice of formal and informal dining Family and couple friendly hotel
- Walkers, Cyclists and groups welcome
- Free Wifi available throughout the hotel
- Don’t take our word for how great the hotel is, come and see what our customers have said!
- Open all year
All rooms have bath/shower or shower en suite, colour TV and tea making facilities. The hotel is open all year round and offers the best value for money. Children are welcome at reduced terms. Cots and High Chairs are available. The hotel is just 10 minutes walk from Tenby Golf Course a traditional 18 hole Links Course and only three minutes from the Bowling Green.