Neyland Yacht Haven is set within the UK’s only truly coastal National Park enjoying the shelter of a well protected creek within the Cleddau Estuary.
Looking for a unique getaway with friends and family?
Our two Haven Pods float peacefully in the tranquil waters of the Upper Basin, providing a quirky and eco-friendly place to stay in the marina.
Made from ethically-sourced balu and cedar wood, floating on upcycled pontoons and finished with FairTrade products, these Haven Pods are truly unique.
The pods are available to rent on a nightly basis sleeping 2 adults and 2 children. Inside, you’ll find a dining table, kitchenette, TV, USB chargers and free Wi-Fi. But the real highlight is the front decking with outdoor furniture providing a unique setting to watch the world go by.
If you’re staying for a special occasion, we’d be happy to tailor a welcome package as an added extra.
WHY CHOOSE US?
It’s far more than just a safe place to berth your boat. Our resident berth holders enjoy a wide range of additional benefits to maximise their enjoyment on the water.
- Secure pontoon access and 24 hour CCTV
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the marina
- Early payment discounts and flexible contracts
- 50% off visitor berthing at all other TransEurope member marinas
- Manillas Café and Bar Restaurant offering mouth-watering meals prepared with fresh local produce, enjoyed in a relaxed setting with panoramic views across the marina
- A warm welcome for residents and visiting yachtsmen!
- Discounted boat insurance from Towergate Insurance
Helpful staff, excellent facilities and beautiful surroundings make Neyland an outstanding marina
- 420 Berths fully serviced with power and water
- Lower Basin accessible at all states of the tide
- Dedicated visitor berthing pontoon
- Great value berths for boats up to 6m
- Ample free parking
- Super-fast and improved free Wi-Fi
- Refuse skips and recycling facilities
- Modern washroom facilities and launderette
- Marina Office open 7 days a week, throughout the year (closed Christmas Day)
- 24 hour security with CCTV surveillance and night staff on duty after 6pm
- Nearby haul-out facilities, boatyards and boat repairs
- Bike hire available on-site