Noble Court Holiday Park offers you a Countryside Retreat.
If you like to be close to the heart of Pembrokeshire life but away from the hustle and bustle of the main tourist spots, Noble Court Holiday Park is the place for you! This is one of Pembrokeshire’ªs favourite holiday destinations, combining peace and quiet with easy access to a host of attractions and facilities for fantastic day trips and nights out!
Although surrounded by lovely countryside so typical of inland Pembrokeshire, the park is less than half a mile from the A40 and just a short walk from the old market town of Narberth with its exquisite boutiques, glorious galleries, great restaurants and fine selection of specialist shops. And, if you’re looking for entertainment, the town’s Queens Hall regularly hosts quality events, from concerts to fashion shows.
Space to live, space to walk, space to breathe the country air of Pembrokeshire! Add to this one of the most convenient locations and its proximity to thrilling Oakwood Theme Park and it’s no wonder Noble Court Holiday Park is so popular with holidaymakers and tourers alike, many returning time and time again.
A ‘Visit Wales’ 4-star park and holder of the much coveted Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award, Noble Court has featured in Practical Caravan’s Top 100 Touring Parks in Great Britain. Set in 40 acres of gentle, green countryside, the park has 92 touring pitches and 60 luxury holiday homes plus everything on site for a great holiday!
- 40 acres of rolling countryside
- Celtic Bar with outside patio
- Outdoor swimming pool and splash pool (open Whitsun to end of August)
- Two adventure playgrounds
- Well-stocked coarse fishing lake (licence/permit required)
- Football pitch
- Games room and amusement arcade
- Nearest shops – half mile (Narberth)
- Nearest beach – 5 miles
- Close to Oakwood Theme Park with some of the world’s best thrill rides, and Folly Farm Family Adventure Park
- Wi-fi is available throughout the majority of the park (additional charges apply)
Please visit our website or call us today for lots more information and to make a booking.