Our high quality home cooked food has earned us places in many of the top guide books including “pick of the pubs” in the AA pub guide, Alistair Sawdays, Wales Great Little Places of distinction, Food Wales eating out guide and Wales in Style to name but a few.
Open for lunch and evening meals, we can cater for any taste and dining experience, from an informal light lunch in our bar with your dog, to a platter of fresh local fish and shellfish in our restaurant in the evening. On Sundays we offer a traditional roast lunch with a choice of meats and homemade starters and desserts, complimented by a selection of fresh fish.
The Stackpole Inn is a free house which enables us to select the best real ale for our customers. Double Dragon (the beer of Wales) and Best Bitter from Felinfoel, together with Reverend James from Brains are always available. These three Welsh ales are complimented by the addition of a guest ale chosen from breweries around Wales. Sommersby fruit cider, San Miguel, and Carlsberg are on tap along with Guinness, Stowford Press draught cider and a selection of award winning guest Welsh ciders including Black Dragon at 7.2%! Our comprehensive wine list offers quality wines from around the world, to compliment our great food.
- Winner of the 2016 Pembrokeshire Tourism ‘best food Experience Pembrokeshire’
- Winner of the ‘Best Pub and bar in Wales’ at the National Pub and bar awards 2016
- Past finalsits of the National Welsh Tourism awards and past winner of the Pembrokeshires ‘Best Place to eat’
- The Stackpole Inn has been awarded the “Best Gastropub in Wales” award at the Great British Pub Awards 2011.
- Winner “Best food experience Pembrokeshire 2011” by Pembrokeshire tourism.
- In 2010 we were voted the Western Telegraph readers choice restaurant of the year. In previous years we have been voted the best food pub in Wales for 2005 and 2006 by the Morning Advertiser and proud to have been awarded the Pembrokeshire produce mark in recognition of our use of the very best of local produce.
Mon – Fri 12-00 to 15:00 and 18:00 to 23:00(Food served 12-2:15 and 6:30-9pm)
Sat 12-00 to 23:00pm (Food served 12-2:15 and 6:30-9pm)
Sun 12-00 to 16:00 (Sunday lunch menu served 12-2:30pm and 18:00 to 23:00 (Food served 6:30-9pm)