Caravan, Camping and Glamping in Fishguard, Pembrokeshire
- Family run site, set in 6 acres on the outskirts of the coastal towns of Fishguard and Goodwick
- Situated in the tranquil Pembrokeshire countryside with elevated views across the valley to Fishguard harbour
- We offer a luxurious camping experience in our traditional Mongolian yurts and in “Cwtch” – our camping pod
- Caravan and camping pitches and a holiday home also available
- Dog friendly
- Free Wi-Fi
- Closest site to Fishguard harbour for Stena Line ferry to Ireland
- Close to Pembrokeshire coastal path and award-winning beaches
Why not enjoy a short break at Tregroes in the range of accommodation available:
With comfortable beds for up to 6, wood burning stove, fire pit and fully equipped cabin kitchen for your exclusive use.
Our Pod sleeps up to 3 in comfortable beds with fire pit, and fully equipped cabin kitchen for your exclusive use.